Ryan loves to color, especially on himself!! He was actually sticking the marker up his nose, this makes me so nervous...he will probably be the one of the three that I have to bring to ER at some point to take a bead or another foreign object out of his nose!
Jake likes to color too, as evidenced by the artwork he did on his bedroom wall this week.........
6 comments:
what a crazy kid and so young yet. you better watch out if he has Jake for an example. lol. boy are you in for some fun times later on..
WOW!!! Jake looks so tall sitting in Ryan's highchair. Is he growing like a weed or what?? Anyway I hope those were washable markers...
And I'm sure Ryan will be your bead,rock,cereal, up the nose baby. Cute pics.
Love the word, Goofs. I use it all the time. :) Such cute kids -- and look at all the mischief they can create. Enjoy this time --- they'll be big boys before you know it.
The magic eraser works wonders! Evan totally covered his room with not washable marker this past fall. Crazy boys!
i love the orange up the nose... cute! :)
For the record....I can't get the "washable" marker off of the white paint, even after trying the magic eraser!! Oh well, there are worse things that can happen, and honestly, I think that it is kind of funny!
Lesley
Post a Comment