Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Peep Peep

I am sad to say that Peep has expired. I just came home from work and his itty bitty legs were sticking straight out and he/she has become a little stiff. He was so cute, but so tiny. I had a feeling that he wouldn't make it, because of his size. Amaya is going to be so upset, I don't know if I should lie to her and say that he is missing like the others really were, or to tell her the truth. I think I am just going to tell her the truth, either way she will be upset, so I may as well be honest. That poor dear heart is going to be crying a lot over this. 2 chicks in 2 weeks, that is so sad.

4 comments:

julie said...

How cute are they????? I remember picking our baby chixs up at the post office in Ravenna. It was so exciting and their little peeping cracks me up. Soooo cute. Watch out for the Eagles down the road!!!! Which by the way those pics were so awesome.

julie said...

Ok,an add on to the first comment...Sorry for you to have to break her fragile little heart. She is so caring and sensitive. Maybe when you bury it you could have her make a little cross for it.

jen said...

poor little chick! Amaya will be so sad. didn't she cry for days over the class pet?

Lesley said...

I don't know how you remember this stuff Jen, but it is true, she cried for days about the class hamster, Tiger.