This is one of my favorite flowers, along with a tulip. I love the way it looks of stark white against the vivid green, and I especially LOVE the way that these flowers smell! Amaya is becoming a lover of these flowers too. She checks them on a daily basis to see their progress in blooming. We have a few on the side of the driveway, I can't wait till we have a TON on the side of the drive way!
2 comments:
These flowers look magical to me like maybe some little (fairys?) could live in the bells...Very cute i just love your pics. They just pop off the screen. Something you'd see in a nature magazine. What are we gonna do when baby flys away?
i love these too. I have a bunch on the side of my garage but they haven't opened yet. Neither have my lilacs. It must be alot colder over here.
Post a Comment