Yesterday morning, I was walking back up the driveway from the bus stop and Jake and Ryan were outside. Jake had his umbrella because it had been raining earlier. The umbrella looks like a piece of junk because it is all broken (overusage from Jake). 
M: Jake, I think you are going to have to get a new umbrella, that one is all broken.
J: No, we can fix it.
M: No Jake, that is beyond fixing, we are going to have to throw it away.
J: Granny can fix it.
M: Really, you think so?
J: Yup, Granny can fix anything!
M: She probably could fix it.
My mom really can fix just about anything, that woman amazes me.
1 comment:
You are right!! I remember the day she came over and fixed my garbage disposal!! (We didn't know about the "key" thingy...)
And it's hilarious that Jake has already picked up on that trait of hers!!! I love how you post your conversations w/your kids!! I can just picture them at our age Cracking up!!!
Post a Comment