Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Amazing




Ryan and I went for a walk tonight and saw the most amazing birds. Our national bird, has a nest just down the road on Fruitport rd. There is a mom, dad and a baby. I, of course, went back with my camera as soon as the kids were in bed. Eagles are so awesome to watch soar through the air. I was waiting for the baby to poke it's head up, but no such luck. I could only see Mom and Dad feeding the baby, then one of the birds left to find more food. Awesome!


2 comments:

jensenbo said...

Wow!! I love seeing eagles. What a treat to have them so close to you. The kids will love watching them day to day. They are majestic birds to say the least.

Anonymous said...

HOly cow! I never knew they were so near by! Great shots!! Can't wait to see what you do w/CS3!!