Just a quick look of today's activities.

Amaya reading the card that told her that we were giving her horse riding lessons, then she opened her helmet up.

Amaya and Gabrielle, her horse teacher/trainer. She is so nice.
The clan.
Amaya was so suprised and even told Scott: "This is the best day of my life"
5 comments:
The boys had a blast! They already want to ride another horse!
Hey! Why am I not one of your "friends" - I don't want my last name on there but you could call me JJ or some other random name...or maybe I am not worthy - insert sad face.
Happy birthday, Amaya! You look so good on that beautiful horse. I'm glad your party turned out great. I will have to bring you over to my sisters so you can ride her horses. I know my boys would love it too. PS I love that guitar cake too. How cool is that??
Hello! What a cool gift idea! Finally found your blog!
Thought I'd pass on my family's blog , so...
http://caityandfam.blogspot.com/
See ya at work-Joel
Cute kids! Joel is showing me your blog because he's excited to have friends. Just kidding (sorta :) ).
So glad Amaya had such a wonderful birthday. When she is a teenager and mad at you for "something"just remind her of all that you went through this day to make it so special for her :) You did a great job!!!!!!!!!!! I see a barn in your future.Ha Ha
Post a Comment