Amaya wanted a guitar cake for her birthday party that she is having tomorrow. I told her that I would try my best, so here it is. This is the first cake that I have tried to decorate like this. I think that it is alright, it looks a little different in a picture than it does in real life. I should have made the purple lighter so there was more of a contrast with the black and I needed smaller stars and hole thing to make the strings smaller. Maybe if I do this often for their cakes, I will invest in the tools, however, I did what I could with the tools that I have. I hope that she is happy with it. 
6 comments:
HOly cow! Next thing you know you and Jen are going to be STARS on Ace of Cakes!!!!
Bravo!!!
Cute cake - Amaya will LOVE it! Chef Duff would be proud.
GREAT JOB... You are the best mom ,she will always remember you doing this for her,although it might come 2nd to the traveling pony!!!!!!!!! Have a fun day.
love the cake. you did so well for not having a clue wednesday night. looks yummy..
CUTE CAKE.. I may have to "hire you" :) .... hey Ang was saying you found a site that turns a blog into a scrap book.. what is it?.. I am very intrigued...
Seriously, is there anything that you cant do?!?! Looks awesome! Soon you will have your own Photography-Scrappin-Cake Makein'-Chick Raisin-Bloggin' business! lol
Post a Comment