Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Eagle watching

Amaya, Jake and I rode our bikes down to look at the eagle last week. They looked at the eagle, thought it was cool, then spent the rest of the time in the woods looking for bugs, critters and anything else. They love to be outdoors and seem to appreciate all the life that is out there. I love that about them. I am glad that they can walk in the woods and name animals, certain plants, and spot animals homes. I think this kind of learning is so valuable in respecting the outdoors and appreciating where things come from. I am so happy that they love nature!








On another night Scott and I went and checked out the nest. This is him reading info on the birds that is left at the spot for everyone to enjoy. We are pretty lucky to have this right down the road from our home.

No comments: