Do all little boys have a fetish with diapers, or is it just Jake? Jake thinks it is funny to even say the word diaper. "Ryan has a diaper on", tee hee, giggle giggle. Wow, that is hilarious, I will tell him. Stop saying diaper, it is not a big deal, all babies wear diapers! Over the last few months, there have been numerous times where I find him in his room trying to put a diaper on. I guess he has done this pretty much ever since Ryan was itty bitty. Anyways, there have been a few times, today included, that I have found diapers under his bed, hidden.....and they have been used to urinate in! What is up with that? He is old enough to go in the toilet.
The other day, when we were at Meijer, he was practically begging me go buy some pull-ups. All the way through the store..."let's go get some pull-ups", repeat, repeat, repeat. He even said: "we can trick the person at the check out and tell her that they are for Ryan". He doesn't want me to tell anyone, but for some reason, he really likes them. He says that he would be embarrassed if I told his friends. This isn't a daily thing with the diapers in the room, but he does say diaper on a daily basis. The other little boys that we carpool with say it too, maybe he learned it from them, maybe they learned it from Jake. Who knows, but diapers are too expensive to have for an almost 5 year old just to play with.
1 comment:
NO kidding!!
Cece is STILL in pullups and some days I think I'll be buying them until she is 8!
This is just a Jake phase! He'll be mortified when he's 16!! Gotta love the upper hand you will have then!! :)
Post a Comment