Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Livin' inside out




Oh my gosh, I have been so busy for the last 2 weeks. I have so much to blog, that it is hard to know where to start.

I am starting with Amaya's musical. She has been in the children's choir for the last 2 years at SLWC and loves it. This year she even had a small speaking part, she was Sarah. She was so excited to be asked to play the part. (she didn't even have to try out for it, they just gave it to her) Being in this choir has been so nice for her, the people are so nice and it gets her closer to understanding in God. It even gets us all to go to church, not as often as we should, but it is a start, and they have such wonderful kids programs there. So, the musical party and finale were both on the weekend of Amaya's birthday, so needless to say, I had 3 different baking sessions, and 2 parties to attend/help put on and I am sure it was nonstop fun for Amaya.
Amaya is in the front row, all the way to the left.


We were towards the back, so I couldn't get that great of shots, but these are of when she was doing her speaking part.
She did such a great job, it amazes me that she is able to do this fearlessly. We are so proud of her!

2 comments:

julie said...

You have good reason to be so proud of her. She is a very compassionate and caring person.That's awesome that she has no fear of being on stage if front of an audience.But remember you have a little Hanna Montanna on your hands!!!

jen said...

What a brave little girl! She is bound to be a superstar!