Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Forever and 161 days

I have to write this down, because it made me laugh out loud and I want Jake to be able to read this when he is older. I went over and gave Jake a big hug.

M: I love you Jake.

J: I love you too. I'll love you forever and 161 days.

M: Wow, that is a long time, I'll love you forever too.

J: I'll always love you no matter what, even when I tell you that I hate you, or when I am mad at you....I will always love you.

M: I'll always love you no matter what too, even when I am mad at you.

J: And, I'll always remember you.

M: I'll always remember you too.

J: I'll even remember you when you are dead too.

M: Alright Jake, Thanks!

3 comments:

julie said...

Don't you just love kids. They don't sugar coat anything. They just tell it like it is... He is so cute. At least he will remember you after you have left this earth.
I bet you just smooched his cute little face.

jen said...

Cute. It is so funny how kids can be driving you crazy (like asking for a popsicle this morning) and then a few minutes later you are all like...awww...how could I ever be mad at you?

Anonymous said...

Too cute!
I love when kids say stuff like this. Makes you feel like you've done something right. lol