Saturday, August 2, 2008

ZZZZzzzzz....

It has been a busy last few weeks, even to the point that when Jake gets up in the morning, he asks...."where are we going today."
That is so not usual for us, as we usually just hang around and keep busy around here. It has been nice, but crazy...soccer camp, horse lessons, garage sale (again), extra hours at work, pool time, beach time, etc.....
This week things are going to not be as hectic, and I am happy about it. Just a little more planting to be done, and I will almost be done with the flower gardens. Then comes the bark, then I really will be done.
We are going on a "float the river" trip with some friends from work on Thursday and we are bringing Jake and Amaya. I am excited about this, even Scott is going. We all enjoy nature and have never done this with the kids, it will be great.
Anyways, I am tired....(maybe more so because it is 23:24 at night and I just got home from work), maybe.
Anyways...off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've been crazy busy too! Getting ready for Luke's party, working, and now we are camping. It's a good thing we brought the computer b/c it's been raining since 9p last night! And we can expect it all day!! Also a good thing our camper is this BIG!!
Have a great week!!

Lesley said...

I just noticed that I used military time when referring back to the time in my blog....funny. You can tell I must have still been in "work" mode a little. HA.