Were they wild sunflowers or did you plant them? Stupid deer! I know how hard you have been working on your yard. If it makes you feel better they eat our lilies too and ate our strawberry plant i think.
Just today I was so excited to see two deer drinking out of my birdbath. It was the first time that I have seen any in my backyard. Perhaps I should hope it will be my last; I would hate them eating my plants and flowers.
3 comments:
Were they wild sunflowers or did you plant them? Stupid deer! I know how hard you have been working on your yard. If it makes you feel better they eat our lilies too and ate our strawberry plant i think.
They are planted in the veggie garden. I still have 3 left, and have since sprayed them with liquid fence to ward off the evil deer.
Just today I was so excited to see two deer drinking out of my birdbath. It was the first time that I have seen any in my backyard. Perhaps I should hope it will be my last; I would hate them eating my plants and flowers.
Post a Comment