| You Have A Type A- Personality |
![]() Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you. When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love! You live life to the fullest - incorporating the best of both worlds |
Do You Have a Type A Personality?
Click on this address to check your personality.
http://www.blogthings.com/doyouhaveatypeapersonalityquiz/

3 comments:
All true!! now lets see what mine says......:)
Wow, you are amazing! I'm alittle scared to see what it would say about me :)
I think mine said I was A+ whatever that means. I forgot....
I am compassionate and very law abiding...Those I think are what the jist of mine said...I also took a IQ test on that same page but you had to sign in before it would give your results and I didn't do it. Cookies and all..LOL
But even though I didn't get to see the results I do think I was up there on the genius list...HAHAHA
Post a Comment