Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What the H E double hockey sticks?

What the?? Hell-o operator, give me number nine, and if you disconnect me...I'll kick you from behind the fridgerator...there was a piece of glass...miss Suzie fell upon it.. and broke her little ...asssk me no more questions, tell me no more lies, lies, lies, lies, lies... (now sing this with a tune)
I remember doing this little ditty with my friends and sister when I was in grade school, you did it as you were doing those clapping hands things that girls do with each other. This is so random, but this am I was thinking ....What the???.. as I had to wake Ryan up at 9am to bring Jake go school. He never sleeps in this late, then when I woke him up, he felt like a hot rock. Yup!! Temp of 102.2...So, What the????? (temps started 11 days ago- Galvin said it was a virus last Friday when we went in) This is too long!!
He still has a very congested cough. I guess this is still the flu virus. But, I am going to want some antibiotics if this continues much longer.

PS, maybe it is just his teeth....?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say that Amaya was learning this in school already!! Poor little Ry Ry! And poor momma! How frustrating!