Mom: Amaya, I put a glue stick in your backpack, so put it in your box at school, ok?
Amaya: Those glue sticks don't work very well.
Mom: Those are the ones that Dad bought, so just put it in your box for now, and I will get you a different one when I go to the store.
Amaya: You mean...Dad bought that and put it in my stocking?? (looking all confused)
Mom: Oh........ those are the ones that Santa got you? I must be thinking of a glue stick that Daddy bought for me for scrapbooking.........anyways, I'll get you a new one.
Phew!! Dodged that one.
Amaya is such a believer in Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy. I love that she, whole heartedly, believes in this magic! It is going to break my heart when (or if) she stops believing.
1 comment:
Holy Cow! Great save!!
I love that Amaya is such a BELIEVER too! I hope my kids believe in magic that way too!!
Post a Comment