Today is Thursday. All week Ryan has been sick. Now, today, Jake woke up with a fever. I was in denial all day with it and brought him to crazy bounce (I didn't want to renig on it). Tonight his temp was 101.3. Arrgh!!! He has had the same cough as Ryan since last week. I hope this isn't the flu, but I really think it is! Is it possible to get influenza A, then to get influenza B in the same season. That is WRONG! It doesn't seem right. Nasty, Nasty bug!!

It is crazy that something so little that needs to be magnified can cause such an upset in a person. This pic is of a flu virus.
3 comments:
Too bad your kiddies have been sick so much. It's always so hard to see them that way. ps. the flu virus looks like a flower to me. Where did you get that, Les??
Bonnie, I got the image from looking up the influenza virus on Google ;)
YUK! and now Lukie's got somethin' like it! he puked 3x yesterday, but seems okay this morning......
so far...........
Post a Comment