
It was so nice out last Thursday, that we went to the dinosaur park. This is the park at Jake's preschool, that has a dinosaur shaped slide, so "Dinosaur Park" it is. I feel like we have been couped up all winter and just want to be outside. I just want the kids to be able to run, scream and have a ball. Jake did exactly that. Ryan did it as much as he could with me at his side. It was so cute to watch them together. Jake is very watchful of him and wanted to "help" him many times to go down all the different slides. I would walk Ryan up and Jake would wait at the bottom. "I will catch you buddy" Is what he would say over and over. Ryan LOVED it. It is the first time that he has gone down a slide by himself. The greated part (or funniest) was that his hair would stick up all over because of the static. Cracks me up.
Ryan followed Jake everywhere and wanted to do everything that his big brother did. He even went down the highest swirly slide. Not even a tear or hesitation. He just loved it.


I am sad because it is supposed to snow a little tonight and maybe over the next few days. It was such a wonderful and warm weekend. We spent much of our time outdoors. I am longing for more days like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment