
The binky (beep be), such a comfort item for Little Ryan. This thing has gotten so much use over the last 3 weeks with him always having a fever and cough. We thought that he was getting better. Last Thursday was a bad day for him, he just couldn't get happy. I finally had to take him for a walk at 730pm to get him to stop whining. Friday was a good day, then I had to work Sat and Sun, he woke up both nights in the night with a tight, frequent cough and needed breathing treatments. Scott said those days were good. I don't know what happened, but today after he got up, more fussing. I didn't know what his problem was. Whine, whine, whine, cuddle, carry him around and even then....more whining. I put him to bed at 1000, this is earlier than he has been going down. I figured, he must be tired from the weekend, (playing in the yard all Saturday, then to Imagination Station on Sunday). When he awoke from his nap, I thought he felt warm. No, he can't have a fever
again. I'll just take it in the ear......100.1. You have got to be kidding me, seriously. I am so frustrated. He was 100.6 rectal.

I guess that I am figuring that maybe he has Mono again. He had it before and had fevers for 3 weeks. What else could it be. Everything seems like it is viral, so that is my conclusion. He is still in pretty good spirits, and once the Motrin kicks in, he gets along just fine.

See....back to making messes already!
No comments:
Post a Comment