Thursday, April 17, 2008
103.7
I brought Ryan up to work yesterday afternoon, he had a temp of 103.7 upon awakening from his nap. The Motrin hadn't even worn off yet. I wanted one of the docs to check in his ears because he has been congested for over two weeks and is at risk for an ear infection. He is also at risk of pneumonia because of the flu and because of the mild asthma that he has. Stu looked in his ears and they were fine, but thought it best to get a chest xray because of the high temp to rule out pneumonia. This meant that I had to actually register him to be seen in the ER, rats! Now the copay of $50.00, but at this point, I don't even care, I just want him better. The chest xray came back clear, so no pneumonia. He said that it is probably still the flu.......I understand, but if this continues to the end of the week I am going to call and see if he can get some antibiotics. His cough is beginning to not sound so tight and congested, but still continues the fevers. He is still sleeping right now and it is after 0800, this tells me that he is still feeling bad, because he never sleeps this long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
But he looked so cute with mom walking down the hall... he was adorable! :)
Hi Lesley. Austin and I are hanging out at home today, he has been out sick for two days. Thought it was strep, but after the swab came back negative, its just a bad cold. We have been reading your blogs. I have to remind myself too check this out every day. Jenny
Post a Comment