Monday, April 21, 2008

Snaggle Tooth



Amaya has been working on this tooth for weeks. It has slowly been getting looser and lately she has been able to rock the tooth a little. Last night, (I was working) she told Scott that she wanted to get the tooth out tonight. She worked diligently in the bathroom in front of the mirror for hours. When I called to check on everyone last night, she was so excited to tell me that she could turn the tooth around. When I got home, there was a little girl sleeping in my bed without her top front tooth. She was so excited to show me, but couldn't wake up to tell me. This morning she was ecstatic!



This is the note that Amaya left for the toothfairy: Dear Toothfairy, Are you friends with the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus? Because my teacher wants to know. What do you look like?
Your Friend Amaya
Reply: Dear Amaya, Yes I am friends with the Easter Bunny and Santa, I see them at the holiday festivals that we have. I have red sparkly hair and shiny wings. I have a beautiful ball gown and a wand. Keep up the great work of taking care of your teeth!
Your Friendly Toothfairy.

3 comments:

jen said...

Cute little gap mouth! When Spence lost his first top one, he talked with sort of a lisp for a while. It was so cute! Everytime I saw him I wanted to hug him - it was almost like he looked like a baby again.

Bec said...

Zoe's ready to lose her 1st tooth anytime and I'm not so sure I'M ready for it! I even had to take pictures and blog on it too. It's amazing what losing teeth does to our kids, and us! :)

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!! These kids have a lot of nerve getting so big so fast!! She's adorable!! and So Proud!