Monday, April 21, 2008

Princess Day?

I came out of my room to find Jake and Ryan hiding behind the chair. This usually means that Jake is up to something. He comes out from behind the chair all proud that he did his own make up with Amaya's make up kit. He is so beautiful.

After the make up episode, which he had to wash off so he could go to school, he found some nail polish in the cupboard. I found him hiding in the bathroom with this. Then he asked if he could put it on. Of course you can! You have to go do it at the table with a place mat, so off to the table he went.

2 comments:

jen said...

Oh Princess Jakers! You will have so much bribery material for him when he gets older - he won't dare act naughty!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! I agree w/Jen!