Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Poor Little Butter


Poor little butter, still feels bad. He has had fevers since Saturday. That is 5 days now!! He still continues with congestion and a raspy, tight cough so we continue with the albuterol nebulizer treatments and motrin/tylenol. (plus Tamiflu) I had to call in this week, I don't want to because we get points for it, but what do you do? I can't bring him to day care, plus, he wants his mom. He really is a cuddle bug right now, and thank God for the Baby Einstein videos that he has been watching. They keep him calm during the breathing treatments.

Today I tried painting with him. Crayola has these pre filled weeble looking paint things, great for an 18 month old. Painting didn't work, just like crayons, he puts them in his mouth. One after the other, he had to try the colors, first blue, then red, then I took them away. You can't redirect him about eating these, he just wants to suck on them. Forget coloring or painting with these. I will have to try again later with him.

This is Ryan after being told "No" after sucking the red paint. Sad little butter.

Here is the blue paint mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool paints! where'd ya get em?