Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mmmmmmmmmm.......





Amaya is such a picky eater, she has always been picky!
It is very hard to get her to try new things. Her latest love: "chicken on the bone" AKA fried chicken. To watch her eat this grosses me out. I like chicken, but like to get a chicken breast as to not get any tendons, cartilage or veins of any sort. Yuck! We got KFC on a whim last fall and couldn't believe our eyes watching her eat this. She absolutely loves it! As you can see, she eats it all the way down to the bone. I don't want to say anything to her, because I want her to always try new things and learn to like them on her own, but yuck! I guess a little tendons and veins never hurt anyone, right?



She is so proud!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this cracks me up b/c there's a picture of me at 4 yrs old w/a big fro' of curly hair, leaning up against my mom & dad's brand new 1976 Chevy Nova (bright yellow w/Black stripes :) eating a big ole' chicken leg! i gotta find that picture and send it to you!
too funny! thanks for the memory!

jen said...

ewww....I so don't like chicken on the bone. I can't believe with her picky eaterness THAT is something she will eat.

jensenbo said...

That's all right, Amaya. I love to eat the meat down to the bone too. Yummo!! :)

camhud said...

This cracks me up!... someday she will be "horrified" by these :) (kids are so AMAZING!)