Holy Dirt Balls!!!! Scott rented a power raker today, we have never rented one before, but we figured it would help jump start a great lawn for the summer. After power raking the extremely DRY lawn, it needed to be raked up, or mowed in our case. Wow, the dirt was flying. Because it was awesome out today, of course, the kids wanted to be out too.
Everyone got extremely dirty. Jake was just following the mower around, which was a huge dust ball.
Scott, of course got the brunt of it, but the dirt attached to EVERYONE.
Jake couldn't be happier, he is all boy and loves the dirt. Ryan is following closely in his footsteps.
1 comment:
Wow! That's a lot of dirt! I don't know if it has been that dusty and dirty when Trent has powerraked - but then again, I don't think I have ever gone out there while he is doing it. The lawn is his baby so I just stay clear....
Post a Comment