I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature's rebirth? ~Edward Giobbi
These are the first bumble bees that I have seen this year. Such an exciting thing to see my flowers and bushes get pollenated by nature. I really love Spring and all the newness that comes with it.
In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. ~Margaret Atwood
3 comments:
Awesome shots, Bean! You are gettin so good! Did you get your big lens out, or just use the small one?? Very nice! I'm jealous of 2 things!! Your photos, and that you have plants/trees in your yard!!! :-)
Beautiful shots!
Why cant you get paid for this?!?! Do some research online and enter in some contests. You have a great eye for this!
i agree with lynda - there's no reason you couldn't win a few contests, get published, whatever you want. this is your little niche in life - enjoy it - use it and get paid for it.
Post a Comment