So, I had a garage sale last weekend, (6-21-2008) the bridge on my road is closed, causing a detour and I think it hampered my profits. I only made $150.00. I keep hearing how other people make like $1000, and don't know how that is possible. I would love that! It sure was nice to get rid of some of the bigger stuff (translate kid stuff) that takes up room around here. It is unbelievable how much stuff we have accrued over the last 7 years. I didn't even put 1/4 of the stuff that we have into the garage sale. I only put in the stuff that we so obviously do not need to keep. I am very thankful for my much needed space after the sale:)
1 comment:
I don't know how people make big money at their garage sales either. I think they FIB! You had lots of good stuff this time..I am surprised it didn't all sell.
Post a Comment