Thursday, June 26, 2008

At the ranch

This is a picture of Amaya that was taken on a Thursday night. She was supposed to have her riding lessons, but Gabs forgot :(
6-12-2008

Amaya was so sad. I had talked to Gabs the week before about bringing out my camera and taking some pictures, so we stayed and used her stuff!
Here is Amaya hanging with the horses. I really believe that she would stay there and watch, just pet or follow them around for an entire day.












The week after this, Amaya was able to spend an entire day at the ranch "helping out". This was her dream come true. She helped clean out stalls, replaced old shavings with new ones. Wheeled loads of manure to the "poop pile", went to the feed store, went to the vet, and went to Gabe's Aunt's house and check out a few goats with their kids. There were a total of 5 girls who went with, Amaya being the youngest. She was tired at the end of the day, but when I arrived to pick her up, she said... you're here already? She was there from 8am til 4pm, without any complaint.

Jake just looks like such a big kid in this picture. He is only 4 (almost 5).


















Little Buggy Ryan on the swing.


It was fun to go out to a new site and use the props that are there. I love the old barn, grass, and swing.

1 comment:

jen said...

What a good location for a photo shoot. Cute pictures of the kiddos.