Last night, Amaya lost her second, top, front tooth. It is so funny, because, she has a bit of a lisp. It is so cute! She is so proud to have lost this tooth, she even had to save it to show Ryan and Jaker this morning.
Jake has a hard time sometimes being the little brother. He, so badly, wants to keep up with Amaya, whether it is in school, friends party's, and especially losing teeth. He will be 5 years old in like 2 weeks (holy cow!), but is still little/young in comparison to Amaya. This afternoon, they were eating popcorn as a snack, and I kept hearing this terrible crunch, so I went to investigate. Jake was eating the kernels, which we tell him not to because, "it will break your teeth"! So I reiterated this to him, and Jake replied, "good, because I want the tooth fairy to come!"
He was eating these kernels so that his tooth would fall out and the tooth fairy would come for him. How cute!! I told him that his time would come......
2 comments:
Well poor little Jakers wants to be big like his sis. Isn't it funny when we are kids we will do anything to loose our teeth. But as adults we will do anything to KEEP them. LOL
Jake --- how could he eat those kernels? How funny. Did the tooth fairy come for Amaya?? :)
Post a Comment