M: Jake, what are you thinking about right now?
J: I am thinking about how I can break down my wall in my room to get to the secret passage way that leads to my REAL light saber!
Last night at dinner Jake was telling us all about his secret passage way in his room behind the wall where his light saber is.......You know, I almost believe him!
M: Amaya, what are you thinking about right now?
A: Uh, I don't know...
M: You're just lying here right now, what is going through your head?
A: Ah, Zack and Cody.
M: You mean "The Secret Life of Zack and Cody? (a show on Disney)
A: Ya
M: What about them?
A: Ah.....I forgot!
2 comments:
Your kids are always thinking and are so creative.Don't you just love to hear what they are thinking about???? I wish I had a light saber in my wall. Actually if I just had a secret hiding place in my wall where I could go hang out with a good book that would be wonderful...LOL
What's going on?? you haven't posted in goin on 3 DAYS!! Are you okay??????????
:)
Post a Comment