I thought this was quite funny, because Scott and I are such BIG drinkers. (just kidding-we hardly ever have beer in our fridge, which is why it is in the basement)
Apparently, Ryan has figured out how to open the refrigerator and I am NOT happy about it. Although, he is quite proud!

I think, this must feel good on his teeth and tongue...the cold beer can. 
Ryan wasn't very fond of me putting it back in the fridge and taking it away from him. I cringe at the thought of his first drink..... which I am sure will be when he is 21, right? (and he of course will have a designated driver)
4 comments:
Absolutly hilarious!! I'm sure you saw a similar pic of Luke during the "after party"!! Hopefully 21 isn't here in 10 min like the rest of their life has!! Argh!!
Funny post, girl!!
Funny! It reminds me of Hailey stashing her sippy cups. I have a similar picture of spencer with a cold beer can. It must be a boy thing!
that is really funny...i guess if you start them early, then they wont feel they have to hide it right!!!!
I love that he hid it in his toy kitchen Sooooooo funny.
Post a Comment