Happy Birthday America!!
This morning we went to the Ferrysburg parade. It is a small, short parade which is perfect if you ask me. Just long enough for the kids to love it, yet short enough so they don't get bored.
Waiting for the parade to start.
As we were waiting, Amaya started singing.."Your a grand ol' flag and the Star Spangled Banner", then proceeded to scratch the words into her legs. Funny!
Here comes the parade, and why not start with a loud fire truck siren?
Funny dog!
This afternoon, Scott is bringing the kids to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Patrick's for some fun at the lake while I go to work for some much needed $$$$.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are enjoying a great day...you take good care of those folks at Hackley today too! :)
Looks like fun!! That dog is hysterical!! I'm a bit jealous you got to go to the parade.....I'll have to keep Ferrysburg in mind for next year!~ Cece's having in blast in Manistee....i wonder if she'll be upset to come home!!
enjoyable...some of us were working..oh yeah..you came too...
Post a Comment