Sunday, July 27, 2008

Impromptu Pompa Do's














Last Wednesday, before work, I sent Amaya in the bathroom to get ready. When I went to check on her to see if she was ready yet, I noticed that she had gotten Ryan ready instead of herself. She did his hair. This is funny, because I can just imaging Ryan holding really still to get his hair done. You know he was completely into it. What a great sister to spend some "hair salon" time with her little brother.


The finished product!

Proud little cosmetologist. Maybe she will grow up to be like her Aunt Lisa and do hair.

2 comments:

julie said...

Love the ponytail in Ryans hair.Amaya looks so cute with her little golden tan.

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of the post i did a few months back of Luke doing Cece's hair. that was funny too....but it doesn't beat the pony tail. All business in front, and party in the back!!