Sonya came up from St. Joseph today for a little visit. It is always so great to see her, and to see the babies. I only get to see them every few months and it seems like the time has just flown by. Logan already walks at 11 months, and Avery is already crawling at only 6 months. Wow, 2 babies on the move, I could only imagine all of the busy work.
Anyways, my boys were all over those babies, and in a good way. Both boys were so gentle and loving towards them. I was a little worried about Ryan, but he was so good. He didn't like to share all of his toys, but he LOVED the babies, and kept saying "baby". 
Ryan loving on Avery, then giving her actual kisses.
2 comments:
Such cute pics... I love the one with Ryan kissing the baby...Actually I love them all (so adorable).
aww! i miss Sonya too! What great pics of her and all the babes! It's nice that you keep us up to date on them!
:) thanks!
Post a Comment