Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sixty Eight Hundred


"Do you know how many stars that I need on Mario?" "I need one hundred sixty one!"

"If I were an adult, I would have 68 hundred 61 candies and I'd eat them, then I would be fat. Amaya would have them too, and she would be fat too."

"You have been on the computer for 68 minutes, it is my turn."

"I have been to Jen's house one hundered sixty, eighty, seventy, eight times."

"You're going to have to stay outside for 60 hundred, 68, 60, 61 hundred days!"

"If you shoot the ball over there, you will get 161 points."

"There are 60 snowflakes outside."

"I would like 161 pieces of candy."

"100 shovels of snow to clear the driveway."

Jake gets stuck using the same numbers for a while. This time the numbers seem to be 60, 100, 8, 1.

So, I asked him, "what's your favorite number?"....."5"
He cracks me up!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

How cute is that.. Mason does that too. I'll have to see what his favorite number is and get back to you..