Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No Leprechauns


I have to say that, Amaya was a little sad when she got home from school yesterday. "No one saw any leprechauns today!" she said when walking in the door. I wish she could have seen one, as I have never seen a real leprechaun either!(well maybe a few that I thought were leprechauns, but no REAL leprechauns). Happy Late St. Patrick's Day!
But on another note, she did get to see Cinderella on Sunday, then even got to climb in her carriage!

2 comments:

jen said...

Sorry Amaya didn't see any leprechauns. Glad you guys came to the show. I know Spence loved to have friends watching.

Anonymous said...

I wish we could've stayed to take pics! What cutie pies you have! Thanks for telling us about Cinderella. Cece loved it, but was definitely pooped out. She was asleep 5min after the truck started down the road!