Thursday, February 28, 2008

Who needs a fork, anyways?





It is too civilized to use a fork, why not your hand, or just put the bowl to your mouth. It is much easier that way. What a funny little guy Ryan is. He brings us so much joy with all his smiles and laughter.

3 comments:

jen said...

I am jealous of all your recent blogging. Good job! I am hangin with my little niece while everyone else is sleeping or at the store. I am ready to come home. I feel like I have been on Wife Swap or something and have a new appreciation for my life - however hectic it may be. I should be blogging myself and uploading photos but their computer is super slow and I just don't have the patience. Think of us on our train journey tomorrow - not looking forward to that too much. I think I need to get over my fear of flying.

Anonymous said...

i have some similar pics of Luke....except now he won't eat unless you give him a spoon/fork like everyone else!!! that's NO FUN!!

Anonymous said...

does jen have a blog??