



Wow, I am not quite sure of this blogging stuff, since I don't know much about computers, but I am going to give it a try.
Ryan is finally starting to feel better, but Amaya had a bad headache today and stayed home from school. Now tonight she has a fever..Arrgh! Hopefully this won't reach Jake (the superhero).
Amaya sang in her school talent show last Monday, she did such a wonderful job! She really does have a beautiful voice. She is able to remember and even sing in the right pitch/tone! We are very proud of her, I can't believe that she just got up on stage all by herself to sing. I don't think I would be able to do that at my age, much less when I was six years old. The funny thing is that she is actually quite shy and can't even sing in front of her grandma, yet she will get on stage and sing in front of a whole crowd. Crazy girl!
1 comment:
way to go amaya!
Post a Comment