Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh...to be a dad.

It is always funny to me how men come in and scoop up a sick one and act like a hero after Mom has been with the sick child all day. At least that is how it seems in our house. I leave the house for one hour and Scott has Jake, who's last temp at 3:30 was 103.8 and has been on the couch since 2:00, well enough to eat dinner. Mind you, he hasn't eaten anything all day. "He ate some string cheese, an apple, and don't for get that he drank some BLUE gatorade." No need to remind me, as I have now been home all of five minutes and I am already having flashbacks to this morning, except everything is blue! Yup! He vomited, all over the couch, in the crack, and once again all over the living room floor. Have fun with that Scott! I already did my duty. Come on Jake, let's go cuddle, you poor little punkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, girl! What's up w/ that!!!