Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Too Big?

Last night, we tried Ryan on a two wheeled bike. It was soooooooooooo stinking easy for him to actually get it, that we should have done it a long time ago. I think that Grandpa Jim had a little bit to do with that. He took right off, and only fell once this morning when he went out before going to school.



Another huge feat for my little kid. I say that because, he is not so little, I guess. I mean, "little kids" don't ride 2 wheeled bikes, or take the bus to school. I guess he is becoming a big kid, which makes me so happy for him, but so sad knowing that he is getting too big to stay home with me and do the little kids things anymore.
OK, so, who am I fooling, he is still little!!!
A little help from his brother, Jakey, as Ryan calls him.

No comments: