Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Diss my Kiss?

Yesterday morning, I brought the kids to school instead of having them ride the bus. Ryan forgot his backpack, so I went home to pick it up and bring it back to him.

I got back in his class just as everyone was still getting into their seats, so I give Ryan his back pack and bend down to give him a kiss. I meet him just in front of his lips, so he can come the rest of the way (like he always does), and he says to me.......

"Mom, you can just put that on my head"
Seriously? Did my little 4 year old boy just diss my kiss? What?

So, I said, "ya know, all the other kids in here kiss their moms too, it's ok", and I planted like 4 kisses on his lips!





These pics are from his first day in his young 5's class. He is now LOVING it there! His favorite thing is to ride the bus, and to have recess.


1 comment:

Caity said...

That's too young to diss the kiss!