
Alone with Ryan...I get to be alone with Ryan in the morning now because Jake has school til around 1200. The first day was a bit rough, as he was in to everything, and making messes everywhere, but after that the time alone with him is so fun. We read books, go for walks, play outside, or just hang out inside. He has become a
cuddler, which is my favorite! His speech is exploding with new words each day. He
repeats all the time, even if you are talking on the phone, you catch him saying what you are, it is so cute. He is such a sweet boy, but can also be a little handful, just like Jake. I always thought he would be more laid back than Jake, but now I am not so sure. Time will tell.

He likes to play with the pretend kitchen and cook. Then he pretends to eat, cook more and get drinks. It is so cute, his pretend play. He is growing so fast, my little baby.
2 comments:
So that is how he gets those curls! Ha! What a cute little bugger. I have the same kind of thing going on with Hailey. It is weird to only have one around again!
what a cute little peanut!! i love their voices right now, trying to talk like us big folks!! great post! it's always great to see Ryan growing up!
Post a Comment