Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let down

Losers: Julie and I, were not able to donate today because our hematocrit's were too low.....
We felt quite dumb. Oh well, maybe next time we can save some lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you both for going, trying, and especially that you put it out there on your blog to remind people how important it is.
I haven't been able to give in a long time for the same reason, but i still try.
p.s. thank for your help today!! more on the blog later!! :)

julie said...

Hey you are looking a little pale by the way.... Ha Ha I know I'm surprised I could drive home with my CRITICAL Levels. LOL Maybe next time although I will be cutting back on the tea at mealtimes.
Maybe you can come over for some yummy liver dinner.

Trisha said...

It is so nice that you tried. HOpe we don't get any traumas in that require too much blood. lol.