Monday, September 1, 2008

Donate

Hey- Julie and I are donating blood tomorrow between 1 and 3 pm at the Muskegon Red Cross, just as walk in's. Anyone who wants to join us, give us a call!!!

Address: American Red CrossMuskegon - Oceana Chapter313 W. WebsterMuskegon, MI 49441
E-mail: lipant@arcmon.org
Phone: 231-726-3555
Fax: 231-722-4126
Web site: http://www.arcmon.org/


To learn more blood donation opportunities, visit http://www.givelife.org/ or call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543).
Want to know if you're able to give blood? Review the donor eligibility guidelines.
We all expect blood to be there for us, but barely a fraction of those who can give do. Yet sooner or later, virtually all of us will face a time of great vulnerability in which we will need blood. And that time is all too often unexpected.

2 comments:

julie said...

Can't wait....I hope Josh will be good and patient while we are there. I already gave him some details so he won't be afraid when we go and I told him he can help me squeeze the ball:)

Leah said...

yeah right, oh i forgot, my courage was low....just kiddin, actually, i am going to try to get the girls b-ball team together to donate...