
I am late to blog this, but it was
Amaya at basketball this year. She loved to play, and actually did well, scoring a few points each game that she played. Her Daddy was an assistant coach, which I think
Amaya secretly LOVED. (as did SCOTT) Unfortunately, her season was cut short with leg pain....that got worse with the running. She tried so hard to keep playing that Scott said she would hop down the court, and would stand at the other end on only one leg. Poor girl! We are hoping this instills a love for sports. (
bball preferably per Scott)
Amaya making a basket! Just look at that form!!!!

This is
Amaya and Shayna. Shayna is
Amaya's best friend and they are in the same second grade class together. She came with us to watch a game.
1 comment:
I just cannot believe how big she is! Having a best friend AND playing sports at school. Wow...how time flies!
Great pics Les!!
Post a Comment