I am feeling a bit bogged down about the blogging. Honestly, I can say that it is something that I love and am quite proud to be doing. It is just getting to it, at this time. I feel that the last month has been so busy with Christmas and stuff, but I just can't get to it. I didn't even send out Christmas cards this year, for Pete's sake!! (Who is Pete anyways??) Slacker!! I haven't even been following other blogs....I will get back into it, I just need to get other things organized first. For example....take down my Christmas tree. ( I started, but just haven't finished)
I am not looking for comments, I just wanted to blog my feelings.
2 comments:
You are not alone....in the blogging, i mean! That tree tho'....it's gotta come down, girl!! lol! :)
And think of it this way....it wouldn't be so bad if you weren't such a great blogger, and pic. taker! We miss your stuff & stories!! :)
I know of someone else who has been slacking in the blog department....*cough,cough...Trisha!*
I anticipate your new stories and gorgeous pics to come!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Post a Comment