Wednesday, January 21, 2009

chalk Board




I've always wanted a chalk board for my basement so the kids could have a big, huge place to draw. One of those big, classroom ones is what I wanted for the longest time. I saw one for sale one time when a business was going out of business, but didn't have anywhere to store it at the time, so I passed it up. In today's crazy world, you can buy magnetic or chalkboard paint. All you do is paint it where ever you want. So, I painted one of the walls in my basement. I love it, as do the kids.
Oh, and speaking of love!!!! This isn't the first time that I have seen a note like this! Amaya is only seven, wow. I am not even sure what to write about this. It is cute, but she is so young. I know she doesn't truely "love" them, but she obviously has a crush. I don't know who Brenner is, but Jack seems like a nice enough kid. They are both in her class with her. Hmmmm, what will come of this?

1 comment:

jen said...

I love your wall! We have the paint to do that (not the whole wall - just a small section) in our basement playroom. We have had the paint forever. I don't know why we haven't done it yet. The kids would love it.