We got a letter from the health department about a month ago stating that Amaya had failed two different vision tests and that we need to have her screened in a more formal manner. (I laugh as I type this because with everything that has been going on around here, I have let this sit on the back burner for a little while) At the time that I got it, I thought that she really probably does need glasses, but that we could wait a little to get them, as we have had a ton of $$ go out lately.
I was talking with Amaya about her vision tests, and she was telling me that she asked them if they intentionally made the letters blurry (laughing again). Poor girl!
Anyways, I took her last week to get the exam and to order her new glasses.
We picked them up today and she was so excited with the fact that she could read things better and that everything looked so much better. (laughing again) While walking out of the optical place, she said, "I love my new glasses".
She is so cute in them too!!
1 comment:
I was a four eyes since 3rd grade. It used to come in handy when i'd try and trick people into believing I was smart or sophisticated! Hope your family is well!
Post a Comment