Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just a peek!









Ay, yi, yi, it has been sooo long since I have posted anything. It's not that there aren't a million and one things going on in my life, but I just haven't been in the "mood" to blog. We have had a busy summer, even though the weather hasn't been the greatest, but this week it is finally calming down. This is the first week, all summer, that Amaya and Jake get to sleep as long as they want, and don't have to get up and get ready to go to swimming or tennis. Ahhhh, this is how the summer is supposed to be!

Hopefully, I will get back into blogging, like I was last year at this time!!
Here is a peek at how big the kids really are now!

1 comment:

jen said...

Good to see you blogging again! Believe me I know how hard it is to get on here. I have so many pictures that I intended to do a blog on that I never did....Oh well!