Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Should have stayed home.

Jake, 5 yrs old, Mrs. Ward's young 5's class.
After reading the story of the 3 little bears. The kids were asked what they would have done if they were Goldilocks......Jake said "I would have stayed home and watched TV!"
You can tell what the picture is after you read what he would have done.

5 comments:

jen said...

What a character! Did he write his own name at the top? Pretty good little writer!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I love the blue tinge to the tv! and the comfy chair for stick figure Jake! :)
he's such a funny little man!

jensenbo said...

Very cute! I like Jake's drawing too. :)

Lesley said...

It's funny to notice the yellow hair...hence "goldilocks". Jake also that she was watching Star Wars. Big suprise!

julie said...

I can actually see the Star Wars on the glowing T.V. Jake is so clever.